免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
公告:SCLUB雲端專屬主機己開放租用
分享
返回列表 發帖

[無分類] [msg] 20170529 - Jove

Message from Jove

在心識中,與我同行;我是傑夫,也是老子。我希望教你如何笑著,在事情看似在它最黑暗面的時候。我希望教你如何看待任何像是阻礙的事物,那是始於意識的幻相,仍受限著,尚未與神聖意識和諧共處。思考這些事。

每一件事物都有它的真實。你的想法就像路線圖,設法引導你到你希望體驗的終點。所以我這麼說,你的生命是一種旅程,你在這旅程中要到達一個高原,在那,你瞭解你也是眾多在觀察人類心與心識裡的提升意識的一員。

因此,當我在這行星次元的光中與你說話時,你可以觀想你看著海洋的愛、海洋的水、海洋的力量、海洋的許多生命元素,但在這次元,你必須看待水如天空,此刻它是平靜的。平靜代表心識是如何回應我們對你的課題所帶來的教導。

你是一個有著明亮光芒的靈魂,你在此刻、此時接受為你展現的意識所帶來的知識、理解與平和。這是真的,愛遠大於恐懼。這是真的。神的意願是一種放大光的要素,以在破壞性行動中成為決心。

此刻,在這靜心冥想的狀態中,觀想自己從這時期所有加劇的傷害、痛苦、混亂、憤怒、恐懼中解脫。你是光的監督者,聯繫著你的心與靈魂。

所以,笑著生活,不要居留在這最壞的挑戰中。在那有著痛苦和損失發生的理由。更大的期待是來自較高之源的決心,以人類的方式存在於靈性的行動中。

現在,有著震撼、對處境的掙扎、對控制的鬥爭,在國家之間、在家人之間、在個人的心裡爭鬥著。在這時刻,觀想你與許多、許多、許多、許多存在們同在,明亮的光芒被放大,因此每一個人都能觀想境況的轉變,轉變至平衡、喜悅、平和的較高狀態。

現在放下所背負的痛苦包袱,放下它。在我說話時,我們呼喚大天使麥可和屬於這靈魂旅程的存在們,觀察並把放大的光帶給每一個人。

你只是一小部分,但與許多像你一樣的人調諧,將有許多挑戰發生及延伸,為了光的課程而來,以人類的方式到達更高的狀態。

現在,透過默基瑟德天使聖團、光的課程、耶穌基督,如是存在。其光芒在你所做的一切與你所是的一切中放大。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message from Jove

Walk along with me within your mind I am Jove, I am Lao-tzu I wish to teach you how to laugh when things seem to be in its darkest manner. I wish to teach how to perceive that whatever appears is an obstacle, it is the illusion from a consciousness that has not yet freed itself to be in harmony with the Divine Consciousness. Think on these things.

Everything has its reality. Your thoughts are like road maps, they are seeking to guide you to the destination you wish to experience. So I speak this way, your life is a journey and you are on this journey to reach a plateau in which you understand that you are part of many, many who are overseeing a raising of consciousness in the mind and hearts of human direction.

So as I speak even in the planetary dimension of light you can visually see that you are looking at an ocean of love, an ocean of water, an ocean of power, an ocean of many living elements but in this dimension, you must see the water like the sky and it is calm in this moment of time. The calmness represents how mind is responding to the teaching we bring as lessons for you.

You are a soul, a radiant being of light and you are in this moment in time being receptive to what brings knowledge, understandings and peace to the consciousness of all that you express. It is true, love is greater than fear. It is true. God’s will is an element of light magnified to become a resolution to conditions in broken activity.

So now, in this state meditate and visually see you are free from all the hurt and pain and disorder and rage and terror that are ramped in this faction of time. You are the beings that light oversees and connects with heart and the soul of you.

So laugh at life and do not dwell on what appears in its worst challenges. There are reasons that pain and loss takes place. There are greater expectations that resolution comes from a Higher Source in human way of obtaining spiritual activity.

And now, there is tremors, there are struggles of weather, struggles of manipulative there are struggles between nations, there are struggles within families, there are struggles within individual hearts. In this moment perceive that you are with many, many, many, many beings and the radiant of the range Light is magnified so each and all can perceive a shift in the conditions, a shift to a higher state of balance and joy and peace.

And now let go of carrying the burden of pain, let it go. As I speak we call upon Archangel Michael and all others that are a part of this journey of the soul to oversee and bring the light intensified to each and all and it is so.

You are just a few but tuned to many others like you and there are changes taking place and expansion will come for the lessons of Light, humanities way to a Higher State and it is so.

And now by the Order of Melchizedek and the lessons of the light and the Christ as Jesus, let it be. His light is magnified in all that you do and all that you are.

© A Course in Light
(譯者:佳小倫)
Taking a deep breath and trusting yourself, loving yourself without ‘if,’ ‘and,’ or ‘but.’

返回列表 回復 發帖